Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

Letter #5: A Letter to My Dreams

Today’s letter is being posted late in the day. I know. I’m so sorry. If you don’t have any kids you will quickly learn they take a lot more of your time than you thought they would. Seriously. D is crawling and moving quicker than I thought she would and is 100% hands on!
Moving On, the letter…

Dear Dreams,
Oh my. It’s been a long time since I’ve even thought of you. I never thought that you guys would be on the backburner. Growing up I was sure that you were the front and center. Everything was about YOU! But then something happened. Something changed. It was me. I thought I was changing and leaving you behind but then the funniest thing happened…YOU also changed.
Little did I know that the both of us would change together.  Like the Greeks say, “san kolo kai vraki” (like underwear and an ass). One of us would change and the other would accommodate the change. It wasn’t so much a change as it was a shift. Hey, at least we have the best partnership.
I know that I haven’t really paid much attention to you lately but you need to understand that in order for everything between you and me to work out I need a bit of time. I have other things right now that sort of take priority but once everything goes back to normal (or as normal as it can get) then you and I will be right back on track.
Seriously, don’t think I’ve forgotten about you. I’m always thinking of you and making little modifications. Life will be good Dreams, that is one promise I intend to keep. You and I will go very far in life. You and I will be extremely successful. You and I….together this is nothing that the two of us can’t accomplish…and hey, we already got the ball rolling didn’t we?

XOXO –

Jenny



1 comment:

  1. I don't think you've forgotten about your dreams at all but I think a lot of them are coming true! A great family, a beautiful daughter,amazing friends. I think you're living your dreams :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the bloggy love! I promise to try my hardest to return the love! :)

Page Stats