Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 10, 2011

Blog Hop Monday

So I'm all for trying new things. I'm always interested in finding new blogs to read....and yes...boost my follow count.  So today I am trying a blog hop.

It's simple:



1) Follow the people in the first 4 slots {the Fourth Spot will ALWAYS feature a blogger who participated in the blog hop the week before} If you want the hosts to follow you back leave a comment on their MFM post.


2) Grab the button! Post it in your sidebar or in a post with a little something about you so everyone who comes to follow you has a space to say Hey, Following from MFM! 



3) Have Fun. Make New Friends, because it’s cool to be popular ;)

-This weeks fourth spot is Life With Levi-




Here are the people participating in this blog hop so far....

1 comment:

  1. hey :) i'm following from the more followers monday hop! i'd love if you could visit my blog and follow back!

    best,
    april

    www.marineparents-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the bloggy love! I promise to try my hardest to return the love! :)

Page Stats