Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Letter #1: A Letter to My Best Friend

As I mentioned in my last post I am doing a blog challenge in which I have to write a letter to someone everyday. The list of people I have to write is found on the previous post along with my notes on how easy I think it'll be.

Well....here goes!

Dear Best Friend,


I'm happy that this challenge started off with such an easy person to write. Honestly, this is probably the easiest one on the list.  I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I am.


You have honestly inspired me. You had a dream and went after it and nothing can possibly stop you. In a way, I'm slightly envious of you and what you have accomplished. I know that at times you doubt yourself when it comes to life due to relationships, finances, and living situation but it doesn't remotely compare to the amazing things you HAVE done.


By doing everything that you have done you have inspired me to light a candle under my ass and get going. I have the means to follow my dreams just not the motivation. You motivate me. You give me verbal ass kickings every time we talk about getting my butt in gear.


When I think back to our relationship I can't help but laugh. We've had our ups, our downs, our sideways, and any which way but in the end we always come out on top together. You bothered me for 2 years straight. I barely knew anything about you besides the fact that you sat behind me in class and bugged me. Daily. 


It's been like 15 years we've known each other and I can't picture my life without you. You are such a great person on the inside and outside. I've never met a person who has so much passion, drive, and determination (some might call that stubborn and I guess I can agree from time to time) . No matter what you do you put 110% into it. You always give it your all and that is something to be admired.


I'm going to end this letter by saying two things.


1. I wish we were closer so that we could hang out in person instead of via MSN, text messages, and telephone calls.


2. I love you. A lot.


Love Always.


-J


Others that are particpiating in one of the writing challenges....









2 comments:

  1. I liked this post a lot. She sounds like a great friend! I wish my best friend was closer as well. I'm in Florida and she's in Halifax. But at least we're both on the east coast hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather HE is a great guy. I love him with all my heart. He is a true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the bloggy love! I promise to try my hardest to return the love! :)

Page Stats