2. What is your weirdest obsession? Candles. I don't know if its weird but in April I ordered $600 worth of Party Lite Candles, in June I ordered $100 worth of Party Lite candles and I know that I will order more in August when my friend does the sale. I can't help it. I love candles....
3. Recall a fond childhood memory? I think the first time my parents and sister and I DROVE from Texas to Montreal. It was great. We did a lot of family bonding and I think it was our first ever real family vacation.
4. What’s for dinner? You'll have to ask my hubby. He cooks most of the time. I hope its not pasta!
5. What would you eat for your last meal? Probably sushi because I eat so much of it that I always feel like dying right afterwards.
6. What’s the last thing you bought? A Smiroff Vodka last night. Oh no, Coffee this morning.
7. What are you listening to right now? Nirvana - Lithium
8. What do you think of the person who tagged you? I just "met" Ashes recently. Shes very funny. She likes cats.
9. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Okay, 100% totally beach front property in Hollywood/L.A. I NEED to be in Cali.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Only for an hour? Probably to Texas to have lunch with Trevor since I haven't seen him in a while and may not get the chance to see him in October :(
11. Which language do you want to learn? I'm sure I should say French since I live in Quebec but, Fuck 'em....I'd like to learn how to write Greek.
12. What’s your favourite quote (for now)? “Suck a Dick, Save a Life" said by a comedienne last night. HILARIOUS skit!
13.What is your favourite colour? Brown
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? Most definately the dress I wore to my Engagement party if that doesn't count then my Michael Kors silk white/black halter top.
15. What is your dream job? Published Author/ Actress
16.What’s your favourite magazine? I totally don't read those things!
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Pair of black shoes to wear with anything. A casual pair.
18. Describe your personal style? Man I can't. I have a lot of high end pieces that I mix with low end pieces. My style isn't really trendy but its stylish. Casual and dressy.
19. What are you going to do after this? Probably get back to work?
20. What are your favourite films? Se7en, Legends of the Fall, The Notebook
21. What’s your favorite fruit? My parents have a fruit/veggie distribution company I love em all.
22.What inspires you? Myself. You shouldn't look to others for inspiration, just yourself!
23. Your favourite books? Twilight Series, Shopaholic Series, Anything by Jane Green, Emily Giffin
24. Do you collect anything? Do shoes count?
25. Any advice from bitter experience? Have no regrets in life and learn from your mistakes. Don't regret something because you learned from it and grew. I'd rather regret NOT doing something than doing it!
26. What makes you follow a blog? The writer has to use vivid language or write about things that I can relate to. I hate reading blogs where people live on cloud nine and never have mishaps. It's stupid. I'll give any blog a shot for a while and then I'll be like, um yeah..NOT
I tag: MaryMac, Pursuit, Kearsie, and Laura