1. When severe weather happens, generally speaking, are you ready for it?
Yes and no. We have plenty of food, bottled waters, a fire place, and a back up generator. I think we'd be okay for a while.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
I'd like to be able to write the way I used to write. It would flow effortlessly.
3. What do you strive for in life?
Perfection. Just kidding. I just strive for being as happy as I can be! :)
4. If you were given a vacation home and you could have it anywhere, what location would you choose?
Italy! Beautiful beaches and amazing shopping. What else could I ask for?
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
It depends on my mood going into it. Sometimes I'm very much a people person and love it. I get energized. Other days just the thought of one other person much less a group drains me.
6. When you're sick do you take "sick days" or do you force yourself to continue working? I never STOP working. Even when I am sick and don't go into the office I can be found making phone calls and answering emails. My sick days are to benefit others, so I don't give them my cooties.
7. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why? My bed. I love my bed. The head board is beautiful the mattress is so comfortable. It just looks like a nice statement piece.
8. When you go out, where do you like to go? What do you like to do? I gotta say, I enjoy going BOWLING. It's one of those things that we don't do too often so its fun. It's even more fun when its drunk disco bowling.
9. How's life? Is it treating you well right now?
Life is pretty great. I can't complain.
Saturday Nine meme hosted by Samantha