1. I think that the UPS, FedEx, and CD Consultants guys all bring me bad luck. Every time they come to deliver something my phone rings. I hate it when my phone rings.
2. Hilary at Second Cup tells me everyday that I look cute. I am starting to wonder if its sarcasm!?
3. Although I'm trying to watch what I am eating I cannot stop myself from getting my daily Iced Vanilla Latte. I'm actually addicted to it.
4. I have a very addictive personality. If I try something once and like it, I always want it. I'm very happy I've never tried heroin or crack.
5. I need a vacation like a fat kid needs cake!
6. I also need a raise but I am uncomfortable discussing money and have no clue how to ask for one. I mean I can't just walk in and say "Hey. I'm super valuable so you need to front more money!"
7. Can I?
8. I've been tagged in various blog games but can't play because I don't have the pictures they require (HS prom and such). Stupid moving.
9. Speaking of pictures my mom is hounding me to pick my pictures for my wedding album. I mean, its only been 15 months. Sheesh relax lady. Picking 85 pictures out of 600 is VERY hard!
10. I went to the doctor last Thursday for a test. I didn't know how painful this test would be. I cried the entire drive home. I wanted to punch the doctor square in the nose. Asshole.
11. I have a high threshold for pain which is why I wonder why this test hurt so much. Stupid doctor.
12. I have to find someone who knows about aquariums and filters to write reviews for our new redesigned website for the company I work for.
13. I am really valuable to the company. My ideas are saving them tons of money and catching them up to 2009. They should be THROWING money at me!
14. I miss Matt. I don't think I've seen him since ummmm January?
15. I'm sort of actually looking forward to my high school reunion but I'm so freaked out by the fact that I've been out of high school for 10 years already.
16. I think these next few months are going to require a lot of travel. Cuba (May), Texas (For Heidi's wedding in August I think), Vegas/Texas (Sept for work), Texas (October for HS reunion).
17. Isn't it funny how after so many years you start to feel close to people you weren't that close with during high school? I feel that by leaving Texas right after graduation I missed out on a lot of great friendships.
18. Oddly comforting thought, if George and I were to ever get a divorce I could go back to Texas and probably have a handful of guys to pick from...but none of them would compliment me as much as Georgie does.
19. I used to write a lot on www.fanfiction.net/~babyjamazing and I haven't posted in forever. I keep getting emails of people telling me to hurry up and post an update.
20. My un-spiration in writing has really started to bother me!