Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I hosted a party...and became a consultant!

So as some of you may have read on Twitter and my blog I hosted a PartyLite party last week and did pretty well (over $1500 in sales). This is the second party that I did for PartyLite and its the second very successful party that I've done. Both times the lady who did the show mentioned how I'd make an amazing consultant since I obviously know my PartyLite stuff. I just flat out said no both times.

This time my husband made me think about it, "Jenny, its something you believe in and you love. I think you'd be great at it..." again I thought about it. Then yesterday my co-worker called and we had a discussion on the phone and she says to me, "You know what, not only are you never wrong (hey I tried to convince here I've been wrong on a few occasions) but you make sure that people know why you aren't wrong. You always have the data to back it up. You would make a great sales person, let's see if we can get you out to California for a week to help me out!"

That was sort of the icing on the cake, or the nail that sealed the coffin or whatever lame ass expression you need to help you understand what I'm talking about. Last night I attended the Party Lite regional meeting and I met with a lot of women who were successful in what they were doing and who loved it. I decided at that point to just become a consultant. Because we'd already closed my show (most likely I'll have the orders from my show on Friday!) I couldn't get that "free kit". I had to buy my kit but the great thing is that I already bought so many things from the new collection I have a BETTER kit than the one you can purchase! (I got 6 items at half price from my sales PLUS 1 item at 50% off for hosting the show PLUS one item at 60% off for hosting the show...needless to say, I bought almost the entire catalog!)

So that just about sums it up. If you are in the Montreal area and are interested in hosting a show or doing a book show, please let me know. I have a few suggestions on how to have a super successful show and getting you TONS of free product without having to spend a penny of your own money! :)

By the way, the give away post will be coming probably on Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Congrats. I wish we lived closer, my friend was just saying the other day that she wanted to host a party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the bloggy love! I promise to try my hardest to return the love! :)

Page Stats