Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So here I am. Wednesday night. 9:15pm. Baby is sleeping and I want to blog but I don't have the slightest clue what to blog about. I don't want to write about how the baby is being a brat when it comes to sleeping. I don't want to write about how the fasting is making me slightly insane (dude cut meat out of your diet and all of a sudden your carb intake increases exponentially). I have been wanting to blog for a while but I just don't know what to write about.

Someone give me a suggestion, a prompt, a something...anything.

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I have an idea. Why don't you write about how you've changed since you became a mother? Or things you notice differently now?

    It's just a thought. But surely there are things you look at differently now being a parent.

    That's my idea for what it's worth. I hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't u write on how to be a wonderful mother and a great housewife?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the bloggy love! I promise to try my hardest to return the love! :)

Page Stats