Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Introduction to me.

First of all, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Jenny but I'm often referred to as BabyJ, BabyJamazing, or to shorten it up, BBJ. I love food and lately I've been seeing a lot of foodie blogs as well as joining groups on facebook for food. So that mixed with the inspiration from a friend to join blogspot, I'm here. :)

The basics about me are: I'm a 27 year old female living in Canada (although raised in Texas). I've been married for less than a year and I'm extremely happy. Everyday that passes without my husband ending up dead is a great day. I have been known to throw temper tantrums. I'm stubborn and hard headed and yes, very opinonated. I don't tolerate any kind of disrespect and believe me, if you try to dish it out to me, I hope that you are able to take it back because I give it 20fold. But don't get me wrong, I'm not a bitch. I'm actually a very down to earth and lovable person.

So back to the blog. I started this blog to share with everyone what types of food I cook at home with my husband. We are both big foodies and we love to cook. The biggest difference between the two of us is that he follows a recipe to the T whereas I love to experiment and end up having amazing creations. Both of our food is great but I really like adding a little touch of myself therefor, I can't follow a recipe. I kind of perfer to experiment and use the cook book as a guide.

I guess thats about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the bloggy love! I promise to try my hardest to return the love! :)

Page Stats